Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Your planning ideas

I have been overwhelmed by all of the kind response for my new Etsy shop...thank you kindly to all of you who have responded and viewed and purchased!

I am putting together a short video on my planning routine because so many of you have been curious about it. Before I shoot it, I would love your feedback. Please email, comment, post ideas, etc. of your planning routines in the next few days. For example, one friend mentioned a separate page for journaling would be a nice addition. Another friend uses a daily planner to track her scripture study and meal planning. Everyone's routine is so different but they all work specifically for them.

Thank you in advance for your ideas and have a lovely Autumn day...I'm afraid it isn't going to last much longer!

2 comments: