Wednesday, September 30, 2015

20% Off Coupon to Confetti Pop Planners

Planning is part of my daily routine now. I check my monthly view to see any birthdays, meetings, church events, etc. then I go to my weekly view and make sure I have all of the details down for the week. I love using my planner stickers to decorate all my dates and boxes with.

I have also added a daily checklist to keep track of what specifically needs to get done "just for today" (please see my previous post for this FREE list). If I don't finish what I need to I just transfer the unfinished items onto the next days list.

This system works great for me but I would love to hear back from YOU! How do you keep track of everything and what planning system works for you? Please leave a post and I will send you a coupon for a 20% discount in my shop!

It is beautiful today in the northwest. I pray your day is sunshiny and wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Lately my "tracking" has been in need of an overhaul! Your system looks interesting, and I love the creativity! : ) Robbyn

    ReplyDelete