Thursday, September 24, 2015

Daily Planner - Freebie!

If you are anything like me you like to jot down your to-do list, shopping list, menu, etc. for each day. I thought it would be fun to create a "Just For Today" sheet that you can fill out for your day. I included a notepad, a place for the date, notes, doodles, thoughts, goals, exercise, and even your water intake all on a small notepad size sheet just the right size to fit your 5.5 x 8.5 size planner from Confetti Pop Planners. The page prints 2-up on an 8.5 x 11 and is ready to cut in half. Punch the sides and start planning your day.

So just for today here is a thought that I would like to share with you...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift and that is why it is called the present.

Happy Trails! Lori

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this planner page is so cute. I love things like this to help me to map out my day. I always feel so much success, when I feel like I accomplished something today. So "Just for Today" I am going to print this and stick it in my planner! Thanks for a great idea.

    ReplyDelete