Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween Freebie coloring page

The leaves are changing here in Washington and it's beautiful on my morning walks. The mist is thick and I come home with droplets of it all over my hair and eyelashes. I see deer, chickens, and crows on my travels. The crows were so loud and squawky in the tree behind my house that it sounded like Hitchcocks, The Birds. It got me in the mood for Halloween!

My October deadline is fast approaching and I've been working tons on my coloring book for Chameleon Pens and took a break to create this little witch for you! Just head to this link and download it. Print out as many as you like for your own personal use. Please do not sell or alter or use in any other way except as it is intended. Thank you and have a fun October season. (Think I will go and watch that movie!)

1 comment:

  1. Lori Sue I love your stuff! I always have! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete