Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tweet...

Been working on this since 2:00 am this morning. I know...way to early to function, but when the doodling bug hits, I have to get up and get going. I am really liking this for a possible cover for the coloring book that I am working on for Chameleon Pens. I would love your feedback and possible ideas for a name for the book??? Please post here or on FaceBook...if I use the name you come up with, I will send you a FREE copy of the book when it is published in the Spring!

Have a wonderful day and BE THE REASON SOMEONE SMILES TODAY! Happy trails, Lori.

2 comments:

  1. Love your designs! It could be a bird from your garden . . . "Lori's Garden"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Job Lori! And BTW, you are a big contributor the reason I smile everyday! Hugs, sweet girl. Doodle On!

      Delete